Just a quick hello. Things are too busy around here. So here is a list:
- Yesterday, my little big man turned 8. We are having "birthweek" not "birthday" celebrations. It is so nice to be around someone who loves having a birthday. This is in complete contrast to the adults in the family, who would rather skip them.
- I am working on a quilt. I haven't said a word about it. I am hoping to have something to share soon.
- I am completely second guessing my Beatnik Bee blocks (the Charley Harper quilt). It may be too much. And I don't want to stress anyone out. I have plenty of other ideas. I'll make a decision by the end of the week.
- I leave for New York in 9 days. I have stopped myself from buying fabric twice this week. I am going to save it all for Purl Soho.
- We have had snow twice this week. It is very grey here. I could fall asleep. Grey weather does that to me.
- There is a new ezine for quilters - FQ - it looks like it has potential, don't you think?
Okay, that's it. Let's talk sooner rather than later and for sure before I leave for the Big Apple.