Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Pain in the Neck


I had plans for this weekend, let me tell you. I had plans. To sew, sew, sew.

They kind of didn't happen. Thanks to a lovely birthday boy and his 14 friends who had a great time at his birthday party yesterday. Thanks to the fact I went to bed at 6:30 p.m. last night and slept until 7:30 this morning. Thanks to a garden that needed to be tended to today.

All good reasons, don't you think?

Still, I got a few things done. There was a lot of washing of fabric. There was a lot of ironing of fabric. There was a lot of cutting of fabric. All of the washing, ironing, and cutting led to a very sore neck. Must have been hunching or something. I haven't had a sore neck before. Not so much fun.

So, I've packed it in for today. There is always tomorrow.

L xo

PS - I don't normally prewash my fabric. Now I know why. Too much work. A pain in the neck, if you ask me. (hee hee)

PPS - I cut the fabric in the picture a little while ago - they are for my Bee block in June. They aren't the ones that caused me the pain. I'll show you a picture of those this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio