Wednesday, April 21, 2010

All Cut Up


Well, the Beatnik bee blocks are done and are ready to send. Choosing 6 different blocks may not have been the most time saving idea I have ever had. But, you see, I wanted to make sure that this quilt was different - for me and my fellow bee-ers. And the way that I thought I could do that was to give everyone 2 different blocks. Which meant that I had a lot of figuring to do. I am sure that I've told you that numbers are my strong suit. So I cut everything up in a way that made sense to me and (hopefully) gave everyone more than enough fabric. It took more time than I would have thought.

To be honest, I really wanted to do my Charley Harper quilt. And one day I will. But it didn't seem right for this Bee. Not sure why.

L xo

PS - I am almost all packed.

PPS - Thank you to my sweet friends who left such nice messages for me on my Crocodile Tears post. You are very kind and I so appreciate your words.

PPPS - I'll have some surprises for you here while I am in NYC for 5 days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio