So I got an email from Greta this weekend letting me know that she had nominated me for a Beautiful Blogger award. Shocking, I know seeing as I have only been doing this since December and only 5 people, at most, read this blog. But I am flattered nonetheless and owe a big thank you to Greta for the nomination.
The nomination has a few rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award. DONE
2. Paste the award on your blog. WILL DO (after I finish this post).
3. Link to the person who nominated you. DONE (see above).
4. Tell 7 or 8 interesting things about yourself.
- I love to read. A lot.
- I just started quilting in June. I am obsessed. This is a good and a bad thing.
- I am celebrating my 10 year anniversary this Fall. I am completely in love. True.
- My children are 15 months apart - we like to say that one was planned and the other was destiny. They make me want to be a better person. And they can make me laugh like no one else.
- Even though I am not a very religious person, I am big on prayer (not sure if that is all that interesting).
- I am a big gift giver. I love it. Never because I think I have to, only because I want to.
- I am addicted to Hot Yoga and I think that my practice makes me a better person.
- I am blessed with the best friends in the world. Especially my best friend. She is way more interesting than me. She is my sister in all the important ways.
5. Nominate and link to 7 or 8 blogs you think are great.
There you have it.
PS - *The title is that Sally Field comment that she made at the Oscars decades ago. Seeing as how the Academy Awards are right around the corner, I thought it appropriate. I am not really that vain. Really.
PPS - The picture is of our room at the cabin. I bought the pillows on etsy and they are one of the reasons I started quiliting. I'll tell you the story sometime.