So, I couldn't come up with anything good for For You Friday but I am on it. Maybe tomorrow (insert quirky Saturday title here - can't come up with anything good for that either).
This is me. Right now-ish. I am in the planning stages of my Pillow Swap 3 pillow. And I am making lists about all the Bee blocks I need to do this weekend. I am kind of glad for the not-so-nice weather (read SNOW) because then I don't feel bad about staying indoors.
So, want to know what is in the picture?
- Jewel tone fabric for the pillow. And a mix of textures. Please tell me you think these are jewel tones. Jewel tones are not my forte. Also for said pillow, Denyse Schmidt's Quilt book. That's all you get on that though. Don't want to give too much away.
- On the right, my sketchbook that I got from art class today. Pen sketching today. Didn't not like it at first (so hard). Am liking it more. And found some inspiration on flickr and am going to do pursue it and see if I can combine the pen drawing with fabric - might be a way to like it more.
- Coffee cup - have I told you how many blocks I need to finish this weekend? Enough said.
- Clutch from Emerson Made and bracelet from Hermes. Obviously I have a little tidying to do as these should not be on the dining room table.
- Sketch done by one of my classmates. She did it in about 3 seconds. I stole it. It is gorgeous and I am going to frame it - crease in the middle and all.
I know all my American friends have a nice long weekend ahead. Hope it is enjoyed by one and all.
PS - Do you like how I didn't add any links to this post. I am that lazy today. Forgive me.